Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mardi Gras at KatManDu Trenton



















































































































































































































It's been a long time since I went to a Mardi Gras party at KatManDu in Trenton. The party started at 8pm, and ended at 2am. There wasn't a lot of people. I was bored at the start, so I played online on Mario Kart DS, 6 wins and 4 losses. And after that I took pics, cause that is what I enjoy doing. So after a little while, I got a mask, and a handful of beads. I took some of pics that makes the party worthwhile. I thought it would be cancelled cause of the snowstorm, but it didn't. Hopefully, there would be a lot more people to have fun with, and all because of a Facebook invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment